Towell Engineering International (TEIL) is the latest addition to Towell
Engineering Group. It is a fully integrated state of the art fabrication facility with covered
area of approximately 15,000 sq. mt and a land area of about 88,000 sq. mt. The facility
has been set up to cater to all sectors covering Power, Oil & Gas, Food, Pharmaceutical,
Sugar, Cement, Water, Steel/ Metal & Smelters, renewable energy etc. The facility has
CNC cutting, fabrication and machining capabilities and has a heat treatment and
separate painting and blasting area.
The product ranges handled by TEIL include:
1. Irrigation/ Water Sector: Pumps & Base Frames, Spiral Casings, Surge Tanks, Motor Stools, Industrial Boilers, Butterfly Valves and Pipelines etc.
2. Power & Boiler Sector: Ducts, Structures, Buck Stay, Hoppers, Silos and Stacks etc.
3. Furnace Sector: Ducts, Structures, Buck Stay, Hoppers, Silos, Stacks and Panels etc.
4. Cement Sector: Ducts, Structures, Hoppers, Silos, Stacks, Panels, Conveyers, Pulverizers and Roller Drums etc.
5. Sugar Sector: Ducts, Structures, Hoppers, Silos, Stacks, Panels, Conveyers, Pulverizers, Roller Drums, Crystallizers, Smelters, Tanks and Heat Exchangers etc.
6. Windmill Sector: Towers, Base Frames, Generator Frames and Accessories.
7. Infrastructure / Building Sector: Roofing, Columns, Beams and Structures etc.
8. Bulk Handling Sector: Screw Conveyers, Structures, Silos, Hoppers and Pulverizers etc.
9. Oil & Gas Sector: Heat Exchangers, Pressure Vessels, Reactor Columns, Distillation Towers, Knockout Drums, Pipelines, Spools and Structures etc.
10. OEM Sectors: Heat Exchangers, Pressure Vessels, Evaporators and Condensers etc.
11. Breweries & Distillery Sector: Heat Exchangers, Pressure Vessels, Spools, Evaporators and Condensers etc.
12. Pollution Equipment Sector: Structures, Ducts, Hoppers, and Electrostatic Precipitators etc.
13. Steel Industries Sector: Ducts, Structures, Hoppers, Silos, Stacks, Panels, Conveyers, Furnaces, Pots and Roller Drums etc.
Towell Engineering Group is well established in Oman and UNISCO is one of the flagship companies in the group. UNISCO has executed many signature projects worldwide and is a major force to reckon within the Industry. The objective of setting up TEIL is to replicate the success of UNISCO in Indian market. Also, TEIL will serve as a first step for Towell Engineering in the Indian market with ambitions to cover the entire gamut of Towell Engineering's capabilities of EPC, Engineering construction of Infrastructure, Oil and Gas and Power projects. TEIL will also very shortly achieve accreditations of ASME stands, ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001 etc. In order to fully entrench in the fabrication industry and seek the best projects available.