MUSANDAM MINERAL & INDUSTRIAL CO.
Sultanate of Oman is blessed with vast deposits of quality lime stone. MMIC has its mining and processing facility; strategically located on the main sea route near Strait of Hormuz, at Ghassah Bay, Khasab in Musandum. With the cautions opening up of the mining industry, MMIC established at 2000-01 for the purpose of developing an Integrated Quarry for the Gulf region.
Advantages of MMIC
- The word "Integrated" is to provide solution for buyer, transporter, end user and government. The quarry location is one of the best in Gulf.
- Quarry products can be directly loaded to barges and vessel without the use of public road.
- Huge proven reserve of about 950 million ton.
- Excellent limestone steel grade quality. (0.5% Silica). Meeting standards and specifications of concrete aggregate of GCC countries more than 10 Yrs. Trusted long-term relationship with customers.
Details of Marine loading facility:
1) Jetty -1 (Manual) - Capacity of 12000Ton
2) Jetty -2 (Hydraulic) - Capacity of 25000Ton
3) Enormous parking space for barges.
4) Passenger jetty for Site employee.
Flexible screening method and product sizes as per requirement of customer:
1) Crushed sand
2) 0 - 5 MM
3) 5 - 10 MM
4) 10 - 20 MM
- R. O. Plant facility. Unlimited supply of fresh drinking water for employees and local omani people.
- Stock-pile of over 1/2 million products of Armor Rock, Crushed aggregate, under layer and crushed sand ready to ship.
- Well planned health, safety, environment management system and quality control system.